International Training Solutions is a South African company with a unique combination of extensive banking and business knowledge and international experience.
Our training courses are a careful blend of theory and practical application that is enhanced by our course creators’ real-world business and financial experience.
The directors of the company, Geoff and Janet Burton, both have backgrounds in commercial banking and Geoff has been involved in training bankers and corporate managers since 1994. Geoff was also a member of part-time faculty at the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS), the graduate management school of the University of Pretoria, where he lectured in financial management topics to a wide variety of South African corporate clients for several years.
View Geoff’s professional profile on LinkedIn here
Some of our current and past clients:
- Nedbank Africa
- Standard Bank of South Africa
- Standard Bank Corporate and Investment Banking
- Standard Bank Africa
- Barclays Africa
- Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) for whom we designed and delivered financial training modules between 2002 and 2008 for Nedbank, ABSA, Standard Bank, De Beers, Sasol, National Ports Authority, S A Port Operations, South African Airways, British American Tobacco, Marsh, National Brands, Telkom, Industrial Development Corporation, Sasol, Barclays Africa, Gold Reef Resorts, Discovery Health, Coca-Cola, State Information Technology Agency, Novartis, Distell, Massmart and Lafarge
- Scania Finance
- International Foundation for Education and Self-Help (Washington DC)
- Development Alternatives Inc., (Washington DC) for whom we delivered financial training courses in Tanzania, Bosnia, Trinidad, The Philippines and Ukraine
- AFCAP, Nairobi
- MEEG Bank
- Centre for Microfinance, University of Pretoria
- Business Connexion
- South African Airways (SAA)